If you need to solve IT problem or get some advice do not hesitate to contact me.
I move the IT technology base of companies from prehistory to the top of the market
I started working with the computers because I was not satisfied with IT technology and I wanted to help others and myself.
I have been making customized solutions since 2009. I am programming in several programming languages. For each problem I always choose the most suitable language.
I am happy when my work helps somebody else and makes his work easier.
The development of software does not concern only making programs. At first it is necessary to understand the needs of a customer and the problem which is to be solved. Then the suggestion of the solution follows and then the exact specification must be done.
I continuously propose and implement other ways to make work process more effective and I write the documentation.
You can expect these advantages
I use both my theoretical knowledge which I got at my studies of information at the Technical University in Prague (ČVUT) as well as my practical experience. I always go to the heart of each problem and try to understand problems around me.
I have individual approach to each customer and I suggest the solutions and development which lead to the best result.
The software which I recommend I know well as a programmer and also as a user and therefore I am able to offer practical and complex advice. For example, I run Linux on my desktop too. On my client servers I run the same programs as my servers. Therefore I am able to explain in detail its functioning, point out possible problems and difficulties and suggest how to avoid them.
I prefer continuous personal consultations but at present I often use electronic communication, e.g. e-mail, chat (jabber), telephone or VoIP.
Writing documentation is standard for me. The project, who to live, needs maintenance and solution of requirements is very hard work, without documentation.
- Migration of servers and applications: Motonet s.r.o. , TOP09 and Potvor.cz
- Develop embedded devices with Linux using Yocto Project .
- Warduino - platform for wireless communication. Warduino was awarded the prize in a magazine for the design of electronic journals PE-AR.
- Wireless sensors network.
- Weather station to estimate the thermals. The device for detection of ascending air flows.
- Wireless Real Time Temperature measurement for Android.
- The Study of connection of external hardware to the device with Android.
- Import of goods to Eshop Prestashop, the update of the store and prices of the goods.
- The device for playing music – JukeBox.
- Web camera weather Frýdlant.
- Servers: net store, firewall, mail server, web server, etc.
- E-shop www.mojeponozky.cz
- Managing virtual and physical servers of company Knitva s.r.o. li>
- Application for the administration of firm customers and logistics (planning of routes).
- Measuring of the temperature of bee colonies
- Application of cell phones which seeks the traffic routes.
- Web application for display of GPS records
- Encryption on chip card with technology Java Card OpenPlatform.
- Program for monitoring the backup battery (UPS).
When i work on projects, I learned the following techniques:
- OS GNU / Linux
- Ethernet, WiFi, TCP / IP.
- Programming languages: Java (SE, OpenCard, Android), Bash, SQL, PHP, Python, C/C++.
- HTML, XML, LaTeX.
- Software Release (SVN, Git), Junit, Scrum.
- Administration of Linux Servers (RedHat, Debian): RAID, apache, postfix, dovecot, mysql, named, LTSP, samba, asterisk, openvpn, openfire, ssh, virtualization (VMWare, Qemu/KVM) ect.
- GitLab, ISPConfig, Ansible.
- Yocto, Bitbake, Embedded Linux
- Troubleshooting, encryption, network and application security.
- Microprocessors PIC (IQRF) and AVR (Arduino), ESP8266, soldering.
- ARM single board PC: Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi R1.
- Remote work
- Warduxere - Arduino with wireless connectivity and low power consumption (magazine Amatérské Radio 2017/02)
- The series of articles about realization of wireless programmable modules (www.root.cz 2016)
- The series of articles Banana Pi R1: small computer with SATA, Wi-Fi a switch (www.root.cz 2015)
- Detection of ascending air flows with the help of temperature detectors (magazine RC Modely 2014/04)
- Special USB reduction with the power source (magazine Amatérské Radio 2011/06)
- Mobile wireless measurement of temperature (magazine Mechanizace zemědělství 2011/06)
- Wireless measurement and evaluation with the use of platform IQRF (magazine Amatérské Radio 2011/01)
- WirelessBee – modern aid of a beekeeper (magazine Včelařství 2010/09)
LecturesI regularly attend conferences not only as a listener but also as a lecturer:
- I lectured about moder file system BTRFS at the LinuxDays 2018 conference and OpenAlt 2018 conference
- OpenAlt 2017 coreference and my lecture "Backup by turning on my computer".
- On OpenAlt conference I had lecture single board computer Banana Pi R1.
- Arduino Day 2016 in Prague.
- Educational Lectures at high schools.
- In 2013, I completed 526 hours of sports training and 350 of them were cycling. At the weekend I had two MTB ½ marathons and I myself provide support and service. And all this while a I was an employee.
- The climbing stream detection project for racing airplane modelers has helped win a medal place several times.
- In my spare time, I have fully assured the cooperation of the company and the sports team with the design and realization of the sponsored items.
- During the two flu I learned to solved a Rubik's cube and in two summer I learned to swim kraul well.
registered in the trade register