If you need to solve IT problem or get some advice do not hesitate to contact me.
I move the IT technology base of companies from prehistory to the top of the market
I started working with the computers because I was not satisfied with IT technology and I wanted to help others and myself.
I have been making customized solutions since 2009. I am programming in several programming languages. For each problem I always choose the most suitable language.
I am happy when my work helps somebody else and makes his work easier.
Software development is not just about programming. At first it is necessary to understand the needs of a customer and the problem which is to be solved. Subsequently, it is necessary to design a solution and create an exact assignment.
After implementation, it is necessary to maintain the servers where the implemented application runs.
I continuously propose and implement other ways to make work process more effective and I write the documentation.
You can expect these advantages
I use my theoretical knowledge, which I got at my studies of information at the ČVUT, and my practical experience. I always go to the heart of each problem and try to understand problems around me.
I have individual approach to each customer and I suggest the solutions and development which lead to the best result.
The software which I recommend I know well as a programmer and also as a user and therefore I am able to offer practical and complex advice. For example, I run Linux on my desktop too. On my client servers I run the same programs as my servers. Therefore I am able to explain in detail its functioning, point out possible problems and difficulties and suggest how to avoid them.
I prefer continuous personal consultations but at present I often use electronic communication, e.g. e-mail, chat (jabber), telephone or VoIP and video calls. .
After handing over all the information and documents, I work independently, so you will save your time when you would otherwise have to manage employees.
Writing documentation is standard for me. The project, who to live, needs maintenance and without documentation, the later implementation of the requirements is very hard.
- Continued develop of project dobra-miska.cz.
- Make conenction to API with data of weather predictions and import it to application slunecno.cz.
- Manage Servers and DevOps SW KLID.
- Migration of servers and applications: Motonet s.r.o., TOP09 a Potvor.cz
- Develop embedded devices with Linux using Yocto Project .
- Research and Develop embedded IoT router for Rockwell Automation
- Maintain firmware and develop 9300-ENA - industrial Linux router .
- Warduino - platform for wireless communication . Warduino was awarded the prize in a magazine for the design of electronic journals PE-AR.
- Wireless sensors network .
- Weather station to estimate the thermals.
- Wireless Real Time Temperature measurement for Android.
- The Study of connection of external hardware to the device with Android.
- Import of goods to Eshop Prestashop , the update of the store and prices of the goods.
- The device for playing music – JukeBox.
- Web camera weather Frýdlant.
- Servers: network storage, firewall, mail server, web server, etc. .
- Managing virtual and physical servers of company Knitva s.r.o. .
- Application for the administration of bussines customers and logistics (planning of routes).
- Measuring of the temperature of bee colonies
- Application of cell phones which seeks the traffic routes.
- Web application for display of GPS records
- Encryption on chip card with technology Java Card OpenPlatform .
- Program for monitoring the backup battery (UPS).
Na volné nozeView recommendations from navolnenoze.cz
Listing of recommendations from the portal Na volné noze
An excellent computer programmer, though a bit expensive. He managed to master the project which other programmers from the portal Na volné noze (Self Employed) refused to do as too difficult. Good communication, excellent cooperation, lots of ideas using his own initiatives and also recommendations for the future development. An interesting publishing work in mainly challenging topics in the IT sector. Wide knowledge of both web issues and internet servers. Definitely potential for a long term cooperation in development of challenging projects. I recommend to look at his YouTube channel. A keen cyclist, nature lover and a very likable guy. I like his lifestyle which connects the distance working with travelling and sports. This way, in this dynamic environment, one can keep fresh mind with a proactive and creative attitude.
Mr. Jebavý took over our complicated project running at full speed and he mastered it with maximum professionalism. I would like to thank him this way and at the same time I would like to recommend Mr. Jebavý to everyone else who thinks about the use of his services.
During the breakdown of our Linux server we turned to Mr. Jebavý with the request for help. Because the breakdown was at the worst time possible, right in the middle of the season and, what is more, at the weekend, the help was urgently needed. Mr. Jebavý answered our call for help immediately with his offer and on Sunday morning the fault on the server was fixed. I can recommend Mr. Jebavý for his speedy and efficient work.
I am very satisfied with the service offered. I have changed several firms before I found the right one. The long-term cooperation in e-marketing field.
Thank you very much for the obliging and generous attitude, speed and professionalism. The installation of the server was according to my expectation including the necessary setting so that I could administer the server with the help of ISPconfig. The carried-out task: installation of Linux Debian 9.0 at the server HPE ProLiant DL320e, Intel Xeon 1231 (3,4 Ghz) 4C/9T 8MB, 32 GB DDR3 ECC 1600 Mhz installation and configuration: Apache, PHP, Mysql, mailserver, DNS server, ISPConfig. Everything including the final handover was perfect and therefore I can recommend this professional. I am looking forward to further cooperation.
Our firm Sievert Consulting s.r.o. has a long-term partnership with Mr. Jebavý, who looks after the administration and maintenance of all hardware parts of our application which serves for the administration and maintenance of the property SW KLID. We can only recommend the cooperation with Mr. Jebavý to those who want to have stress-free business and want to concentrate on their business without loosing time with server administrators. We look forward to many other years of cooperation.
In establishing my public notary office I needed to solve the problem of building up a small computer network with a small server, data sharing, distant access to data and their security and storing. The cooperation with Josef Jebavy was professional, fast and practical. Everything works and is still working according my expectations. Josef designed the server according to my needs — he installed a smart device having small consumption including the data storing at the second small device. I can only recommend him.
Listing of recommendations from the portal linkedin.com
Josef and I had the opportunity to work in the same company. He has always been actively interested in the issue of managing Linux servers, and has always tried to come up with a solution that would bring some benefits and simplification of work to the company and the customer. As an administrator of Linux servers, I can highly recommend him.
Josef took care of the servers of the web application in Net, which I programmed. He handled all configuration modification requests very quickly and in ways that would not limit the users of the application. His rich experience in managing Linux servers is suitable for the smooth running of any web application. I can also suggest process changes that speed up the deployment of code modifications to servers, for example.
When i work on projects, I learned the following technologies:
- OS GNU/Linux
- Ethernet, WiFi, TCP/IP.
- Programming languages: Java (SE, OpenCard , Android) , Bash, SQL, PHP (Nette, Symfony, Composer), Python, C/C++, Kotlin.
- HTML, XML, LaTeX.
- REST API, connection: Geis Point, Zásilkovna, Česká pošta Balík do balíkovny B2C, PayU, Fio bank API. SOAP API Zásilkovna, PPL myAPI, API Česká pošta, Geis API, DPD.
- Software versioning: SVN, Git, GitLab.
- Automated testing for example Unit testing.
- Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Administration of Linux servers (I prefer Debian): RAID, Apache, Nginx, Postfix, Dovecot, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Named, LTSP, Samba, Asterisk, OpenVPN, Openfire, ssh, virtualization (VMware, Proxmox, Qemu/KVM), Docker, NodeJS atd.
- GitLab, ISP Config, Ansible.
- Yocto project, Bitbake, embedded Linux.
- Troubleshooting, encryption, network and application security.
- Microcontrollers: AVR (Arduino), ESP8266, soldering.
- ARM single board PC: Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi R1.
- Speaking in front of the audience
- Remote work
- Next Cloud (Root.cz 2021)
- Series of articles: filesystém Btrfs (Root.cz 2020)
- Warduxere - Arduino with wireless connectivity and low power consumption (magazine Amatérské Radio 2017/02)
- The series of articles about realization of wireless programmable modules (www.root.cz 2016)
- The series of articles Banana Pi R1: small computer with SATA, Wi-Fi a switch (www.root.cz 2015)
- Detection of ascending air flows with the help of temperature detectors (magazineRC Modely 2014/04 )
- Special USB reduction with the power source (magazine Amatérské Radio 2011/06)
- Mobile wireless measurement of temperature (magazine Mechanizace zemědělství 2011/06)
- Wireless measurement and evaluation with the use of platform IQRF (magazine Amatérské Radio 2011/01)
- WirelessBee – modern aid of a beekeeper (magazine Včelařství 2010/09)
LecturesI regularly attend conferences not only as a listener but also as a lector:
- Conference InstallFest 2021 convenient development for embedded devices with Linux
- Bitwarden: comfortable and secure password manager at conference InstallFest 2020
- BTRFS filesystem and backup at conference OpenCamp Bratislava 2019
- Workshop Video editing in Linux using SW Kdenlive at a conference InstallFest 2019.
- I lectured about moder file system BTRFS at the LinuxDays 2018 conference and the conference OpenAlt 2018
- OpenAlt 2017 conference and my lecture 'Backup by turning on my computer'.
- On OpenAlt conference I had lecture about a single-board computer Banana Pi R1.
- Arduino Day 2016 in Praze.
- Educational Lectures at high schools.
- In 2013, I completed 526 hours of sports training and 350 of them were cycling. At the weekend I had two MTB ½ marathons and I myself provide support and service. And all this while a I was an employee.
- The climbing stream detection project for racing airplane modelers has helped win a medal place several times.
- In my spare time, I have fully assured the cooperation of the company and the sports team with the design and realization of the sponsored items (socks with team logo).
- During the two flu I learned to solved a Rubik's cube. In two summer I learned to swim kraul well .
- I learned to play the piano myself.
Cycling, swimming, cooking, informatics, aeroplane modeling, aquaristics, electronics.
entered in the trade register