I provide professional training primarily on IT topics: programming, databases, software versioning, people recruitment. I can also prepare customized training. The offer of consultations and training on the most common topics can be found below.
I am able to carry out all trainings online in the form of a video consultation.
Thematic list of IT training:
- At a time when diseases such as winter flu epidemics or koronavirus (covid-19) it is ideal to work remotely. If workers graduate remote work training, The corporate team will be able to continue working without threatening each other with the spread of disease. In addition, they will learn new ones effective work procedures.
- Graduates web application development training will learn to evolve modern web applications with the help ofsafe a effective tools.
- After what Docker training You master this tool, making your work more efficient. You too Docker will allow comfortably run various development environments - old or new.
- Software versioning: Git training, GitLab. Without versioning, software cannot be successfully developed for a long time. Versioning Source code is the basic thing they need to master every programmer.
- ISP Config training - A tool for managing your own mail and web hosting.
- Training: basics of working in Linux and advanced use
- On Proxmox training you will learn to control the creation and management tool virtual servers.
- Btrfs is a modern Linux file system. On training file system Btrfs you will learn the benefits of this filesystem, how to use it and how to use these benefits to more efficient work and data security.
- Parallel programming training will teach you to develop programs that work in parallel.
- Personnel training: individual career or recruitment
I typically conduct training online or at the company's / customer's headquarters. In the case of training at the company's headquarters, it is necessary to provide a room with a projector.
In addition to the training already prepared, I'm also preparing tailor-made training.