Training / Workshop Docker
The speed and complexity of application development is growing. Therefore, as part of streamlining, it is one of the options to deploy Docker as a tool that allows you to quickly prepare the same development or testing environment. Docker is widely used in the field of web application developers and so thanks to my knowledge of web servers and web applications, you can expect types just for the field of web development.
Video with reflection, when it is advantageous to use a Docker.
I am able to conduct training online in the form of a video consultation.
At the training you will learn and learn:
- Types virtualization
- What is Docker
- Differences (advantages / disadvantages) compared to other technologies
- The difference between an image and a container
- Docker configuration on the system
- Basic Docker controls
- Image creation - Dockerfile
- Launching the container
- Logging in to a running container and working in it
- Volumes and uses
- Network ports
- Environment variables - ENV
- Initialization of container data at startup - typically DB import
- An application built from multiple containers
- Basics of working with Linux
- Basics of working in the console
- Computer with installed Docker or at least with VirtualBox
- Internet access